Team={Desert-Ghost}=Italy
Benvenuto nel forum del teamDesertGhostItaly {DG®️IT}

Entra registrati e inizia a far parte del nostro Team Wink

Indirizzo TS3 {DG®️IT} : itts1.gameservers.com:9219

Game Server Dedicato {DG®️IT} : http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.19.213.170:27020/

Admin Forum: Capitano (Simone)
Ares (Angelo)

My configuration for SE3

Andare in basso

My configuration for SE3

Messaggio Da =S|G=Wutchman il 26/1/2015, 11:11 am

At the moment I am running an AMD tricore 655 BE , and 2 crossfired Saphire HD5750's , I have problems running the game on max so I have been working on a work around . My processor is causing some bottleneck issues with my G/cards on max (so until I upgrade) I have found that if I run the game at 2.25 Super Sampling and turn everything on low except draw distance I can get a pretty decent resolution on the game . The reason for this is that the CPU is now taking some of the strain off my G/cards . I am getting an average of 40 to 45 Fps which makes the game playable
=S|G=Wutchman
Ospite Speciale
Ospite Speciale

Punteggio Accumulato : 18700
Reputazione : 0

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Re: My configuration for SE3

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 26/1/2015, 2:02 pm

[quote="S|GWutchman"]At the moment I am running an AMD tricore 655 BE , and 2 crossfired Saphire HD5750's , I have problems running the game on max so I have been working on a work around . My processor is causing some bottleneck issues with my G/cards on max (so until I upgrade) I have found that if I run the game at 2.25 Super Sampling and turn everything on low except draw distance I can get a pretty decent resolution on the game . The reason for this is that the CPU is now taking some of the strain off my G/cards . I am getting an average of 40 to 45 Fps which makes the game playable .

Ultima modifica di {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 26/1/2015, 2:22 pm, modificato 1 volta
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo
Amministratore Forum {{DGIT}}

Punteggio Accumulato : 20686

http://teamdesertghostitaly.italiaforum.net

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 26/1/2015, 2:10 pm

S|GWutchman ha scritto:At the moment I am running an AMD tricore 655 BE , and 2 crossfired Saphire HD5750's , I have problems running the game on max so I have been working on a work around . My processor is causing some bottleneck issues with my G/cards on max (so until I upgrade) I have found that if I run the game at 2.25 Super Sampling and turn everything on low except draw distance I can get a pretty decent resolution on the game . The reason for this is that the CPU is now taking some of the strain off my G/cards . I am getting an average of 40 to 45 Fps which makes the game playable .
Wutch put to me all your hardware configuration then I can give you advice on how to set the video options of Sniper Elite 3
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 26/1/2015, 2:20 pm

[quote="{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo"][quote="S|GWutchman"]At the moment I am running an AMD tricore 655 BE , and 2 crossfired Saphire HD5750's , I have problems running the game on max so I have been working on a work around . My processor is causing some bottleneck issues with my G/cards on max (so until I upgrade) I have found that if I run the game at 2.25 Super Sampling and turn everything on low except draw distance I can get a pretty decent resolution on the game . The reason for this is that the CPU is now taking some of the strain off my G/cards . I am getting an average of 40 to 45 Fps which makes the game playable
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 26/1/2015, 2:26 pm

S|GWutchman ha scritto:At the moment I am running an AMD tricore 655 BE , and 2 crossfired Saphire HD5750's , I have problems running the game on max so I have been working on a work around . My processor is causing some bottleneck issues with my G/cards on max (so until I upgrade) I have found that if I run the game at 2.25 Super Sampling and turn everything on low except draw distance I can get a pretty decent resolution on the game . The reason for this is that the CPU is now taking some of the strain off my G/cards . I am getting an average of 40 to 45 Fps which makes the game playable
hello Wutch if you want a very important advice and disable the filter absolutely super sampling since it is a very heavy filter, keep it off, even I, who have a crossfire of saphire 290x trix OC
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 26/1/2015, 2:28 pm

S|GWutchman ha scritto:At the moment I am running an AMD tricore 655 BE , and 2 crossfired Saphire HD5750's , I have problems running the game on max so I have been working on a work around . My processor is causing some bottleneck issues with my G/cards on max (so until I upgrade) I have found that if I run the game at 2.25 Super Sampling and turn everything on low except draw distance I can get a pretty decent resolution on the game . The reason for this is that the CPU is now taking some of the strain off my G/cards . I am getting an average of 40 to 45 Fps which makes the game playable
then you should also try to use this small program is an executable then requires no installation is called Manage Parked Utility CPU and allows you to remove once set the parking processors at rest by giving more power and performance in this gamehttp://www.coderbag.com/programming-c/disable-cpu-core-parking-utility
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo

Messaggio Da =S|G=Wutchman il 27/1/2015, 5:02 am

Thanks for your advice Capi . First of all my processor when gaming runs at 2800 MHz ,with all 3 cores at 90 - 97 % with no cores idle , my G/cards run at 750 MHz core clock and 1200 MHz memory clock . I have tried all different types of settings in game and the one I am using now gives the best quality and clarity . I know that super sampling is very resource hungry , but I read a post somewhere that it does not rely on your graphics card but takes spare bandwith from your processor .
I am going to buy a 6 core AMD Phenom ll 1100T 3300MHz processor next week , and prove to my son that its the processor I have now that is giving me problems .
IF it is not the processor then maybe a couple of 290's at a later date Very Happy
=S|G=Wutchman
Ospite Speciale
Ospite Speciale

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 27/1/2015, 5:20 am

S|GWutchman ha scritto:Thanks for your advice Capi . First of all my processor when gaming runs at 2800 MHz ,with all 3 cores at 90 - 97 % with no cores idle , my G/cards run at 750 MHz core clock and 1200 MHz memory clock . I have tried all different types of settings in game and the one I am using now gives the best quality and clarity . I know that super sampling is very resource hungry , but I read a post somewhere that it does not rely on your graphics card but takes spare bandwith from your processor .
I am going to buy a 6 core AMD Phenom ll 1100T 3300MHz processor next week , and prove to my son that its the processor I have now that is giving me problems .
IF it is not the processor then maybe a couple of 290's at a later date Very Happy
Believe me Wutch if you disable the super sampling will have improvements in performance! the super sampling is usually used by the creators of the game .. if your processor working at 95/97% in the game does not go very well .. also because so you'll definitely very high temperatures of the CPU, especially if you are using a stock cooler, as about your new home buy I'll recommend intel cpu and in this case the excellent 4790K or 4790 if you do not do smooth overclocking;) but I understand you already have an amd cpu and therefore you should also change the motherboard if you want .. advice spedili money on a good video card series R 280 or 290;) so you will have chance to activate the mantle in sniper Elite 3, doing so will reduce greatly the work of the cpu and you'll have a higher fps and thus greater fluidity in the game ..
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo

Messaggio Da =S|G=Wutchman il 27/1/2015, 5:42 am

I have never been a fan of intel cpu's for the last 12 years have always used amd Razz . I will let you know how I get on with the new processor .
Just as a trial for you try supersampling at 2.25 and draw distance at high anisotropic filtering at 16x and everything else at low or off . It works for me . I will post a screenshot
=S|G=Wutchman
Ospite Speciale
Ospite Speciale

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 27/1/2015, 12:37 pm

S|GWutchman ha scritto:I have never been a fan of intel cpu's for the last 12 years have always used amd Razz . I will let you know how I get on with the new processor .
Just as a trial for you try supersampling at 2.25 and draw distance at high anisotropic filtering at 16x and everything else at low or off . It works for me . I will post a screenshot
ok regarding the cpu are liking it and I respect them anyway God forbid if you download the small program that I have recommended to toglierdal parking cores you'll see that you'll actually post at least a couple parked in, and these are also in-game test download the special software and do make a chech .. it takes a few seconds and tell you what are the core to rest then you just click on unparking all;)
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo

Messaggio Da =S|G=Wutchman il 27/1/2015, 8:46 pm

I will go with your suggestion and have downloaded that program and un-parked all cores , going to restart pc now and try and see if there is a difference .
=S|G=Wutchman
Ospite Speciale
Ospite Speciale

Messaggio Da =S|G=Wutchman il 28/1/2015, 12:28 am

I have tried and played for a couple of hours , I can't see it has made a difference . I will go with it a little bit longer and see what happens , maybe it works better with more cores (more cores , more parked cores)
=S|G=Wutchman
Ospite Speciale
Ospite Speciale

Messaggio Da =S|G=Wutchman il 30/1/2015, 9:59 am

parked cores

unparked cores

Tried both ways with about 1 hour of gaming on each setting , no difference . I think you need more cores for the program to work
=S|G=Wutchman
Ospite Speciale
Ospite Speciale

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 30/1/2015, 1:55 pm

=S|G=Wutchman ha scritto: parked cores

unparked cores

Tried both ways with about 1 hour of gaming on each setting , no difference . I think you need more cores for the program to work
Most modern games and especially bf4 or sniper elite 3 do not require excessive cpu usage but will be the GPU video cards to make the most of the work you said you 2x amd 5770 .. these video cards are as dated and with very poor performance .. if you want to run your games at best you have to bet at least on a sapphire or R9 280 on the latest nvidia 960/970 course to help all you must also have a good cpu pc so doing you can play mode ultra in all games without problems and above use a more powerful cPU heatsink just'll test with my hardware will post screenshots What a Face
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo

Messaggio Da Black Shot il 22/2/2015, 7:09 pm

Il mio computer commodore 64 e lo schermo monochromatico se me incazzo lo butto
SE3 non va sul questo Perche? Secondo me la scheda grafica che un po debole
Black Shot
Ospite Speciale
Ospite Speciale

Punteggio Accumulato : 19828

Messaggio Da {DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo il 23/2/2015, 5:19 am

{DG®️IT}=Black Shot ha scritto:Il mio computer commodore 64 e lo schermo monochromatico se me incazzo lo butto
SE3 non va sul questo Perche? Secondo me la scheda grafica che un po debole
Very Happy Very Happy hhaahaahaaa baaaalckkk eh mi sa si che dipenderà dalla scheda grafica Razz Razz Razz Razz
{DG®IT}=CaPiTaNo

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Permessi di questa sezione del forum: